Recipe Saag Paneer
Nutrition Information per serving
- Protein 30.8g
5g Turmeric Powder
3g Cayenne Pepper
5g Garam Masala
10g Ground Coriander Seeds
5g Ground Cumin
6 Scoops ENERCAL PLUS®
25g Ginger (mince)
4 Cloves of Garlic
1 Green Chilli (deseed)
Salt to Taste
Lemon to Taste
Step by step
- Lightly toast the spices in a pan.
- Pan sear the paneer until both sides are evenly brown. Removed paneer and keep aside.
- Add onions, ginger and garlic into the pan and continue stirring.
- In a different pot, boil water and blanch the spinach. Once done, drain and press the excess water out.
- Once the garlic and onion are cooked until translucent, add the toasted spices and add the chopped blanch spinach, lemon and salt.
- Add chillies and ENERCAL PLUS® milk powder and continue to cook until spinach is soft.
- Add a bit of water, paneer and lightly bring to boil.
- Once hot, serve immediately with chapatti and plain yoghurt.